17 May 2012

I Blame the Change.


This, friends, is exactly what you think it is.  A cabbage.
Yep.  Today, you get a picture of a giant cabbage from Goma.

I have been trying use my holiday to write something thoughtful about breastfeeding.  A compliment post to Sarah's really great piece from earlier this week.  I've been working on it all day.  But, it didn't happen.  I'm going to blame the changing of the seasons.  It's the biannual scapegoat for writer's block, fevers, colds, rashes, poor grades, marital disagreements, fussy babies, and all else that ails you.  This week, we've started to feel the (very slight) chill that signals the beginning of the dry season here in Kinshasa.  And that is why you get a cabbage instead of a thoughtful piece on an issue about which I have many professional and personal thoughts.

Don't worry.  It's coming soon.  After I adjust to le changement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...